Support and Opportunities
150 years of excellence in education
At Vaucluse Public School, we acknowledge that children require an approach to teaching and learning that offers a safety net, when needed, as well as the opportunity to pursue special interests.
We achieve this through a range of strategies including:
- Learning assistance program.
- English as a second language program.
- Access to a school counsellor and referrals to community health services.
- Gifted and talented programs targeting sport, music and academic pursuits.
- Leadership opportunities through the SRC and Peer Support Programs.
- Social skills programs that help children develop positive friendships and the ability to resolve conflict independently, as well an understanding of how and when to seek help from adults.